I offer three flavors:
- Vanilla Sugar Cookie
- Chocolate Sugar Cookie
- Gingerbread Cookies
Please note that I can only accommodate 1 flavor per order (it’s a lot of work just to make the cookie dough!). But, if you really want multiple flavors, you can order them for an extra $5 for each additional flavor.
All cookies are hand-decorated with royal icing made from premium meringue powder. I’m proud of the taste and texture of my royal icing. I’ve tried many brands of meringue powder and only use the freshest-tasting one for you!
Also, while all royal icing dries hard, mine won’t break your teeth! There’s a bit of softness from the addition of agave syrup.
- Vanilla Sugar Cookie: butter, flour, powdered sugar, eggs, milk powder, vanilla, sea salt, lemon extract
- Chocolate Sugar Cookie: butter, flour, sugar, unsweetened cocoa powder, cornstarch, eggs, olive oil, vanilla, sea salt
- Gingerbread: butter, flour, brown sugar, molasses, eggs, cornstarch, cinnamon, ginger, sea salt, baking soda, nutmeg
- Royal Icing: powdered sugar, premium meringue powder, agave syrup, vanilla, food coloring
My cookies contain no nuts, but my kitchen is not a nut-free kitchen. The cookies do contain dairy, wheat and eggs.
All cookies are wrapped in heat-sealed cellophane bags.
Cookies are best eaten within 1 week after you pick them up. However, I’ve had these cookies a month later and they’re still good! The icing just becomes harder and the cookies gradually dry out over time.
Store cookies in a cool, dry place (not the refrigerator – condensation will ruin the icing) away from direct sunlight.
I have not tried freezing decorated cookies before, but in theory they may be frozen if CAREFULLY defrosted:
- Leave cookies in their cellophane bags
- Pack them in a ziplock bag or container in a single layer and place in the freezer
- When ready to defrost, take the ziplock bag or container out of the freezer (leave cookies in bag/container) and leave at room temperature to defrost completely
- Condensation is the enemy of royal icing, so allow several hours to defrost before removing the cookies from the container and packaging.
Because I decorate each cookie by hand, there may be some slight variation from what’s pictured.
Because I make all cookies to order, and because it takes several days to make decorated cookies, I require at least two weeks notice for all orders.
I am a small business – it’s just me – so my availability is limited.
Payment is via Venmo @karenchowcookies, PayPal @karenchowcookies, Credit or Debit.
I will not start working on your cookies until payment is received.
Pickup is in Tarrytown, NY and is generally during weekends only. I will email you the exact pickup location closer to your pickup date.
I do not offer shipping at this time.
You may cancel your order up to 5 days before your pickup date, subject to a 25% cancellation fee. No cancellations within 5 days of your pickup date.
Because of the handmade and customized nature of the cookies, I do not accept returns or make refunds once I’ve begun making your cookies.